Richmond VA and Surrounding Area
Sex Therapy, Marriage, and Relationship Counseling
If you’re looking for a certified relationship consultant near you (in the greater Richmond VA area) or even a sex therapist near you, this is the right place!
Benefits of Professional Sex Counseling
You Can Expect the Following:
- Increased communication skills regarding sexual lifestyle
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Mindfulness techniques
- Education regarding sexual health
- Support during gender re-identification
- Support, education LGTBQ related issues
- Medical Health Issues and Intimacy related education and support
“The behavior of a human being in sexual matters is often a prototype for the whole of his/her other modes of reaction in life.”
People & Couples who Benefit from Counseling are:
- People in one or more relationships
- Those who wish to gain some premarital counseling, or are married
- Those suffering from sexual side effects from medications
- Individuals with sexual and sexual health concerns
- Those pondering sex change surgery (SRS)
- Those who have experienced affairs and loss of trust while in a relationship
- Those who experience compulsive sexual behavior or sex addiction
- Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and/or delayed ejaculation
- Relationship bereavement or grief
- Decreased libido or sex drive
- Those engaging in polyamory (open relationships)
- People having difficulty achieving orgasm
Our Certified Sex Therapist and Licensed Marriage Counselor specializes in gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, pansexual, asexual, bisexual, transsexual, and transgender care.
For more information call 804 346 4304 now. You’ll be glad you did!
Therapy to help clients manage issues related to mental health diagnoses such as anxiety, depression, and Post Traumatic Stress, as well as social issues, grief/bereavement, trauma, and stress.
Therapy to help those in relationships manage stress, disputes, troublesome dynamics, and/or irreconcilable differences. Inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, Ethnicities, cultures, & races.
Therapy to help those in family units and/or Groups/Teams manage disputes, stress, communication, and troublesome dynamics. Inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, cultures, races, and ethnicities.
Our Certified Sex Therapist and Licensed Marriage Counselor specializes in gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, pansexual, asexual, bisexual, transsexual, and transgender care
Hypnotherapy is a form of counseling in which a certified hypnotherapist induces a trance like state in which you remain in control, but you are extremely focused on the issue being discussed, similar to some who play video games.
Past Life Regression
This service is provided in hypnotherapy to achieve the previously explained hypnotherapeutic goals. When healing thru past life regression & past life analysis, you are in control the WHOLE time.
EMDR stands for (rapid) eye movement desensitization and reprocessing. It is considered to be an evidence-based practice in which a certified specialist helps you reduce – or even eliminate – challenges you currently face as they relate to disturbing events you may have experienced.
Typically, Energy Clearing is a service provided in Reiki as well as most forms of energy work as well as remote healing. A practitioner rids a client’s Chakras (energy centers) of blockage. Blockages typically result in physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental ailments.
Typically, a service provided in Reiki as well as most forms of energy work including remote healing. Sometimes our energy centers, like our backs, get out of alignment, or, some parts are stronger than others. The clinician ensures that all the energy centers work in a balanced & harmonious way.
Service in which the provider receives messages to help a client’s growth & enlightenment as it relates to spiritual, emotional, and mental health.